Work with HOW
Work with HOW
I am a manager
As a manager, you use HOW in everyday life to lead your team and to develop and retain your team members.
You can use HOW to:
- Prepare important conversations
- Motivate and engage employees
- Facilitate communication
- Develop employee skills
- Manage meetings creating space for everyone to be heard, and ensure the meeting has a good momentum
- Increase self-awareness, strengthened leadership, and better results.
I am an employee
As an employee, you use HOW for your personal development and retention of your knowledge of type theory.
It is not enough to understand type theory – but also to remember and proactively use type theory in everyday life. HOW is an invaluable support.
Some of the advantages of HOW are:
- Increased self-understanding and easier management of preferences
- Practise and skill building
- Knowledge of how to “read” others, thereby gaining better relations
- Greater focus on strengths and development areas in problem-solving
- Learn to “talk to” others’ preferences and get your messages across better.
I am an HR partner
As an HR partner in a company or an organisation, HOW is the tool you use every day when working with the typical challenges of managers.
You can strengthen the managers when helping them with:
- Leadership development
- Performance appraisals
- Team development
- Change processes
- Assembling teams
As an HR partner and certified in MBTI or JTI, you can also use HOW when you facilitate type theory workshops in the company/the organisation.
I am a consultant
As a consultant, you may be using the MBTI or JTI as a tool for facilitating type theory workshops and individual coaching.
You can benefit from supplementing with HOW, which is a practical and direct way to translate the participants’ new knowledge about type theory to everyday situations.
HOW further contributes to:
- Substance for the broad field of application that otherwise may be difficult to convey
- Support for customers’ individual learning afterwards
- Provides customers with a practical tool that ensures implementation of type theory in their everyday lives.